3 Online Tools to Create Awesome Social Media Posts
“Social media posts are the heart of social media marketing.”
These days using social media to promote your business is a must. It will help you increase your brand awareness and attract more visitors to your biz website.
The main task of using social media is to regularly post something interesting. It’s better to post something visual other than just texts.
But not everyone can be skilled with Photoshop or any other design tools. There are many online tools you can use without having any creative skills.
You may find these 3 tools useful, to design your social media posts.
Canva is super easy to use, you can create eye-catchy SM posts in minutes. It’s popular among small businesses, marketers, and bloggers.
We mostly use Canva for our personal and client’s social media posting.
- Select from many pre-designed templates.
- Add beautiful text to your social media posts.
- Apply photo effects and frames.
- Use icons and other graphics.
- Download your design in multiple formats.
Spark by Adobe is a 3-in-1 service. You can create impactful graphics, web pages, and video stories.
We prefer Adobe Spark Video to create video stories.
- Design stunning graphics with Spark Post.
- Make beautiful web pages using Spark Page.
- Create interesting video stories with Spark Video.
- A wide range of beautiful fonts to use with your creations.
- Many professional templates to start with.
- Thousands of graphics and photos from web and Adobe’s personal collection.
Pablo is a simple tool offered by Buffer (Social Media Managment Platform). It’s incredibly easy to use, you can create awesome looking quote images in no time.
We love Pablo to quickly create beautiful text base image posts.
- Find and use 600k+ beautiful background images.
- Select from 25+ stylish fonts.
- Apply cool image filters to your post background.
- Directly share the post to multiple social media using Buffer.
Gratitude: My name is Jay. Thank you for going through this article. If you liked it or have any suggestions please use the comment section below.