So you have decided to get a website for your business. Now you are struggling with a task of finding a right Web Designer for the job.
As a business person tackling challenges is a daily routine for us. One of those challenges is to find right people for the tasks we need to delegate.
When you are looking for a website designer there are so many things to consider before you finalize the service provider.
To help you, here are 3 tips you should keep in mind.
1. Should you choose a freelancer or an agency?
Your decision of selecting a freelancer or a web development company should be based on your project’s requirement. There is no right or wrong option.
Here are some Pros and Cons to help you make the decision.
Pros and Cons of Hiring a Freelancer Web Developer.
- More budget-friendly.
- Best for small to medium website.
- Option of hourly rate.
- Low reliability.
- Limitation of skills.
Pros and Cons of Hiring a Web Development Agency.
- Better service and support.
- More reliable service.
- Availability of a skilled team.
- Heavy on budget.
- Location of the agency.
2. How to identify a good web developer?
You can judge the web developer based on his skills. Here is the list of some skills a web developer must have.
- Expert in HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of UI/UX designing.
- Mastery of one or more CMS.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Decent graphic design skills.
3. How to negotiate the budget for the service?
To negotiate the budget for your project you should do your research. You should ask following questions to understand their price.
- How much will Domain and Hosting cost?
- Does the price include content writing for the website.
- What types of graphics will be used, free, royalty free or paid?
- Will the design be custom or template base?
Gratitude: My name is Jay and I appreciate your time, thank you for reading this.