When it comes to building a website using WordPress many developers consider using WordPress Page Builders these days.
Page Builders are WordPress plugins to help you design pages easily with Drag-n-Drop system. Page Builders not only make the development process easy, they also help maintain the site effortlessly.
There are many page builder plugins out there for WordPress. All those plugins come with different set of features. So it can be a difficult task for you to decide which one to choose for your project.
Here at RiXOJ, we trust following two WordPress Page Builders to design our clients’ sites.
1. Beaver Builder
Over 600K websites use Beaver Builder plugin. It’s a most developer friendly Page Builder out there. The user interface of Beaver Builder is very clean and user-friendly.
The Beaver Builder plugin was originated in April 2014 and we started using it in the same year. From the beginning, Beaver Builder has been our favorite for most of our projects.
Why we love Beaver Builder?
- It’s 100% developer friendly page builder plugin.
- The team behind the plugin is professional and experienced.
- The Beaver Builder online community is dependable and very supportive.
- The plugin generates clean and SEO friendly HTML codes.
- You can build almost any type of website with BB Plugin.
- The plugin updates are reliable and frequent.
- It has a Themer add-on to build Header, Footer, Archive pages and more.
Elementor is the only full-featured free Page Builder plugin in the WordPress plugins repository. It was launched in June 2016 and became popular quickly.
We started using Elementor in 2017 for some of our projects. We use Elementor less that doesn’t mean we don’t like it or trust it. It’s only because we’re more comfortable with Beaver Builder.
In our overall experience Elementor is faster and easy to use.
Some Features we love:
- Inline Editing & Mobile Editing.
- Its Drag-n-Drop contact form builder.
- It has a wide range of element animation options.
- And other extra design features which are not present in Beaver Builder.