Top 3 Android Apps for Small Business Owners
Being a small business owner is a challenging job.
You work hard to keep your business profitable. And in your busy life thing can get complicated. But in this age of technology, you can simplify your work as a business owner.
There are many mobile apps which can help you with different tasks related to your work. Here we’re listing our 5 favorite Android apps to help you with your business.
Question: What is Trello?
Answer: Trello is organizing tool based on Kanban system. You can organize almost anything with Trello. It gives you a visual overview of your tasks and work.
Things you can do with Trello:
- Mainly you can create boards to organize anything you’re working on.
- You can invite other people to collaborate with you on your work.
- You can add multiple checklists on different cards in your Trello board.
- Trello can help you assign tasks to anyone with Trello account.
- You can attach files to cards for your Computer, Phone, Google Drive and Dropbox.
Question: What is Google Drive?
Answer: Google Drive is a cloud-based file storage app. It will help you securely store your important files in the cloud.
- 15GB free cloud storage for life.
- All types of files are supported.
- Share files with others.
- Download file for offline access.
- Scan documents with your phone camera.
Question: What is Buffer?
Answer: Buffer is a social media managing app. Buffer will help you manage all your social media accounts at one place.
- You can connect up to 3 accounts for free and up to 8 accounts with their paid plan ($15 per month).
- You will be able to schedule 10 posts per profile with the free plan and 100 with the paid plan.
- Supported social media platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+.